Tuesday, January 11, 2011

NEW HIT MUSIC ON NOW2K!!!

Wow...what a GREAT week for NEW HIT MUSIC!!! Only a few new tracks this week, but they're FRIGGING HUGE ONES!!!
  • Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me
  • P!nk - F**kin' Perfect
  • Linkin Park - Waiting For The End

There are a couple of other things I'd like to mention too:

I'd like to say a big "THANK YOU" to everyone listening to NOW2K...as of today, NOW2K is the #4 Top 40 station on the Live 365 network!!!

Also, I'm aware of some of the "issues" with the sound of the station as of late; I changed broadcasting software and the sound quality isn't quite up to my personal standards...I'm working on this & hope to have it fixed by the weekend.

And finally, don't forget to check out the debut edition of THE FRIDAY NIGHT BLENDER!!! It's FOUR SOLID HOURS of the biggest REMIXES and MASH-UP's...and it all starts at 8pm (ET)!

Thanks again for listening...and as always, feel free to email me at now2k@live.ca with any comments, questions or requests!!!

Jeff @ NOW2K

No comments:

Post a Comment