Sunday, January 9, 2011

THE BRITISH ARE COMING!!! THE BRITISH ARE COMING!!!

Pip pip, cheerio...let's nip down to the pub for a pint of ale!

Sorry about that...just brushing up on my British slang in preparation for the arrival of some very cool music from the UK!!!

That's right...after spending some time over the holidays listening to some very cool radio stations broadcasting out of England (including BBC Radio One & Capital FM), I've decided to add some of the artists that are popular "across the pond" to the NOW2K playlist!

Some of the artists you'll hear on NOW2K include Cheryl Cole, JLS, McFly, Professor Green and - the man who was named "MTV's Artist To Watch for 2011 - Tinie Tempah!

Why am I doing this? 2 reasons:

1) To expose the North American listeners to something fresh & new

2) And to attract listeners to NOW2K from ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!

So, I hope you enjoy listening to some of these new artists! As always, feel free to send me an email at now2k@live.ca and let me know what you think!

Thanks!

Jeff @ NOW2K

No comments:

Post a Comment