Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lady Gaga Wasn't Exactly "Born This Way"...

In spite of what she says, Lady Gaga wasn't exactly "Born This Way". It took - in her own words - "an artistic journey to f**k myself up".

Gaga opened up to author Neil Strauss for his new book entitled "Everyone Loves You When You're Dead", a collection of snippets of celebrity interviews and told him about the tough times she went through on the road to superstardom.

"I didn't have a bad childhood. All of the things I went through were on my own quest for an artistic journey to f**k myself up like Warhol and Bowie and Mick, and just go for it," she told Strauss.

"Sometimes it freaks me out -- or I should say it petrifies me -- when I think about laying in my apartment (in New York) with bed bugs and roaches on the floor and mirrors with cocaine everywhere, and no will or interest in doing anything but making music and getting high," she admitted.

If you want to read more about Gaga's surreal journey to the top & checkered past, check out the article over at The Huffington Post.

Jeff @ NOW2K

No comments:

Post a Comment