Saturday, October 9, 2010

HOT NEW HIT MUSIC!!!

WOW...What an absolutely AMAZING week it's been for NOW2K! Listenership has been through the roof...and now, I get to hit you with a TON of NEW HIT MUSIC!!! Here's what you can listen for this week on NOW2K:
  • Pink - Raise Your Glass
  • Mike Posner - Please Don't Go
  • Will.I.Am - Check It Out (feat. Nicki Minaj)
  • Ready Set - Love Like Woe

I've also been spending a lot of time listening to BBC Radio 1 from "across the pond" in London, and as such, I've decided to add a couple of tracks that have been featuring HUGE airplay in the UK. I think they'll fit nicely into the mix. Be listening for:

  • Labrinth - Let The Sunshine
  • Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand

Let me know what you think! And as always, THANKS FOR LISTENING!

Jeff @ NOW2K

No comments:

Post a Comment