Monday, April 4, 2011

Snooki...A Wrestling Star?

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm a bit of a fan of WWE Wrestling. And when I heard that Snooki from Jersey Shore had been signed for a match at yesterday's Wrestlemania 27 (alongside Trish Stratus & John Morrison - who are ACTUAL WWE Superstars) I was skeptical and expected it to be total crap.

Again, I hate admitting I was wrong...but I was wrong. Snooki actually managed to hold her own in the ring, even scoring the "victory" by pinning opponent Michelle McCool after an impressive series of somersaults & flips. Check it out:



Snooki's athletic ability really shouldn't come as a surprise though: She did participate in gymnastics until she was 13 and was the captain of her high school cheerleading squad.

Who knew?

Jeff @ NOW2K

No comments:

Post a Comment