Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Justin Bieber...In Rolling Stone Magazine


Justin Bieber is taking some "flack" over the answers he gave during a recent interview for Rolling Stone Magazine...take a look and judge for yourself:

On sex before marriage: "I don't think you should have sex with anyone unless you're in love with them. I think you should just wait for the person you're in love with."

On health care: "Canada's the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital for as long as he needs to and then you go home."

On abortion: "I really don't believe in abortion. It's like killing a baby?"

On abortion in cases of rape: "Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that."

On politics: "I'm not sure about the parties. But whatever they have in Korea, that's bad."

Now, before you jump to judge him to be - as some have said - an idiot, I think there's something you need to be reminded of:

HE'S 16 YEARS OLD

If anyone should be judged here, it should be the Rolling Stone interviewer who thought it would be a good idea to ask a 16 year-old about politics, abortion & sex.

Jeff @ NOW2K

No comments:

Post a Comment